ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
The use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will not
be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any
illegal substances to the event. Violators will be prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law. If you are found inebriated at the door,
security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves
the right to refuse entry to anyone. Please come with a smile and be
prepared to enjoy an evening of music and dancing.
SECURITY & ENTRY
Everyone will be searched upon entry. You will need to empty your
pockets and have all items examined. All narcotic laws will be
strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverages are available at numerous locations throughout the venue.
Numerous ATMS are located throughout the venue.
Coat check is available to all customers for a fee of $2 per item. If at any time you
lose your coat check ticket during the night you will have to wait until the
conclusion of the night when all other coats have been claimed to retrieve your item.
The SoundGarden Hall Merchandise Booth can be found near the refreshments area.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- Any U.S. government issued driver's license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth
- A U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- School identification
- Consular identification
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S.
- Expired identification of any kind
- Birth certificates
- Photocopies of any identification
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- NO Smoking in the Building
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- We Have the Right to Refuse Admission if You Are Intoxicated, Under the Influence or Behave Indecently.
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Laser Pointers or Similar Focused Light Devices
- NO Weapons of Any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
* NO Backpacks (Including Camelbaks)
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 10” x 10”)
- NO Outside Food or Beverages
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs).